Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) provides learners the requisite tools and understanding to competently use Scrum in everyday teamwork. The training covers a broad understanding of basics of Scrum, and elucidates its practical approach besides Scrum framework and mechanics. The learning encompasses team dynamics, team motivation, conflict resolution and improved planning and estimation among other aspects.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master.
- The two-day training constitutes several practical exercises and case scenarios – all aimed to improve the participants’ learning
- The Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) assessments serve to create a deep understanding of core practices and values of Scrum, and demonstrate that certified holders have the ability to effectively respond to complex situations that challenge them.
- Scrum Masters, Managers
- Leadership, Product Owners and Scrum Team members.
- Two free attempts to Professional Scrum Master I assessment for PSM I certification
- E-copy of the course material
- A copy of best-selling Scrum book – "Scrum Insights For Practitioners: The Scrum Guide Companion"
- Post training help.
January 19 - 20, 2019
Beginner and Intermediate
Mix of theory & workshop sessions (Classroom Training)
Punit Doshi (PST)
INR 28,000 + 18% GST (Inclusive of Agile Mumbai 2019 Conference pass).